The downloads page (Includes the raw script and the .deb package):
The git repo, now hosted at gitlab, since gitorious closed down:
LINKS TO FILES:
deb package 5.0.1
raw script pharc5
And the wiki:
pharc has now all the features and options I envisioned through all these years of development. From now on I only intend to make bug fixes and minor changes.
Thanks for using pharc!
- Add '-A|--all' option to archive all years at once.
- Changed shebang to #!/bin/sh to make script more portable.
- Improved if[...]else statements to make script more robust.
- Added functionality to choose year of archive.
- Added functionality to specify several years in one go.
- Added '-l|--list' option to list unarchived phlog posts.
- Logging by default to "$HOME/pharc.log"
- Split code into functions.
- Added option '-d|--delete to delete the log file.
- Added option -a to specify year of archive (Redundant).
- Added -v (version information option).
- Added -h (help menu).
- Added -y (year of the archive).
- Help function (usage).
- Improve coding style.
- Leave a backup of gophermap -> gophermap~ (in case things break).
- Test before echoing "You're done now. Thanks for using pharc."
- Updating for mkphlog v.0.2
- Adding version number 2.0
- Adding license (2012)
- Initial release.